NBC is giving Comic-Con attendees the chance to join the Nine-Nine, eat at the Interdimensional Hole of Pancakes, and shop at Cloud 9. The network is bringing three of its popular shows to the annual San Diego convention for panels, interactive experience, giveaways, and more.
At the Brooklyn Nine-Nine Experience, fans can immerse themselves in the show’s iconic precinct while testing their skills for a chance to join the squad. See if you have what it takes by visiting the Gaslamp Square between the Convention Center and Hard Rock Hotel in front of the Tin Fish Restaurant.
Step into a Cloud 9 Department Store from Superstore to see exclusive content, get a custom photo, and visit the “customer service” desk for exclusive giveaway (while supplies last). The Superstore Cloud 9 Pop-Up is inside the Hard Rock Hotel main lobby.
When you need a bite to eat, drop into iHOP aka the Interdimensional Hole of Pancakes from The Good Place. The Hard Rock’s Maryjane Diner will be transformed into an open portal to the iHOP where guests can enjoy a themed meal and experience a Time-Knife.
Just like The Good Place Experience last year, you’ll need to register and receive a wristband to participate in the NBC Comedy Experience at SDCC 2019. Pre-registration opens next week at www.nbcsdcc.com.
But what about panels for these three shows? The Good Place and Brooklyn Nine-Nine are returning for what are destined to be packed rooms. It’s unclear why Brooklyn Nine-Nine hasn’t taken over Ballroom 20 yet and is instead relegated to Room 6BCF. Did everyone miss the insanely crowded Indigo Ballroom at last year’s panel? In any case, the two comedies are joined by SDCC newbie, Superstore, whose panel is on Thursday. Check out all of the details below:
NBC PANEL SCHEDULE
Thursday, July 18
- 5:30-6:30 p.m. | Room: Indigo Ballroom, Hilton San Diego Bayfront
- Join your fellow Cloud 9 employees for a Q&A session with the cast and producers: America Ferrera, Ben Feldman, Mark McKinney, Lauren Ash, Colton Dunn, Nico Santos, Nichole Bloom, Kaliko Kauahi, and executive producers Justin Spitzer, Gabe Miller, and Jonathan Green.
Saturday, July 20
“The Good Place”
- 12:00-12:50 p.m. | Room: Indigo Ballroom, Hilton San Diego Bayfront
- Join stars Ted Danson, Kristen Bell, William Jackson Harper, D’Arcy Carden, Manny Jacinto and executive producers Michael Schur and Drew Goddard for a forking great conversation moderated by Marc Evan Jackson.
- 7:45-8:45 p.m. | Room: 6BCF, San Diego Convention Center
- Join the Nine-Nine for a Q&A session with the cast and producers: Andy Samberg, Terry Crews, Melissa Fumero, Joe Lo Truglio, Dirk Blocker, Joel McKinnon Miller, and executive producers Dan Goor and Luke Del Tredici.
You can follow her on Twitter for nerdy posts about Doctor Who, Agent Carter, Agents of SHIELD, Harry Potter and more.