Netflix’s Nailed It probably won’t give you the warm cozy vibes that The Great British Baking Show would, but it does certainly make you laugh.
The competition show features amateur bakers trying to recreate Pinterest treats and usually failing in spectacular ways. With host Nicole Byer and famed pastry chef Jacques Torres throwing in their own commentary all the while, the show is a delight and definitely comfort food for the heart. Sometimes you just need to laugh when people forget to add flour when baking a cake.
The show continues on with its season three trailer. More fails and more nails ahead as the next batch of contestants tries their best to nail whatever complex food they have to “nail”.
Check out the trailer below.
Entertainment Weekly also has the rundown on the season three episodes, which you check out now.
- “The Marvel Episode!” — The bakers summon their not-so-super powers to make Marvel-themed cupcakes with detailed cookie toppers and a daunting Black Panther cake. Actress and gaming icon Felicia Day joins the judge’s panel.
- “Cake-O-Phobia” — What’s scarier than a cook who can’t read a recipe? A trio of creepy-crawly bug cookies and a terrifying clown cake that tastes like cotton candy. Baking magician Natalie Sideserf joins the judge’s panel.
- “Masterpiece or Disasterpiece?” — The amateur bakers attempt to imitate the masters with gingerbread self-portraits and a sculpted cake replica of Michelangelo’s “David.” Actress and comedian Betsy Sodaro joins Nicole and Jacques on the judge’s panel.
- “Prehistoric Bakes” — The contestants turn back time — and mangle time management — with inside-out Neanderthal cupcakes and a tropical-flavored T. rex cake. YouTube sensation and baker Rosanna Pansino guest judges.
- “Oui Can’t Bake!” — The pressure’s on to make perfectly puffed éclairs and a layered bust of Napoleon Bonaparte for not one but two esteemed French chefs as esteemed pastry master Hubert Keller joins the judge’s panel.
- “Ready to Wear, Ready to Eat” — Two high-fashion challenges put the bakers’ hopeless skills to the test: fondant-covered doll cakes and an edible headdress heaped with fruit. Humorist and pastry chef Charles Phoenix join Nicole and Jacques on the panel.
Nailed It! season three will premiere on Netflix on May 17th.
- The True Adventures Of Wolfboy Trailer Kicks Off A Wild Coming Of Age Story - September 29, 2020
- Disney+ Docuseries Marvel 616 Explores The Real Life Impact Of Comics In First Teaser - September 29, 2020
- Trailer For The Craft: Legacy Brings Some Major Witchy Vibes To The Sequel - September 29, 2020