Kristin Davis has been talking about the Sex and the City franchise, and said she would be willing to do a third instalment if asked.
The 49 year old was a guest on UK daytime show This Morning, and she revealed that she felt as though the story remains unfinished.
“Would I do another? Of course! We’d be thrilled if there was another,” she said on the show. “I think in our hearts – actually I shouldn’t speak for all of us – but I feel like it’s unfinished. I feel that way, and I don’t know if I would feel that way if the fans weren’t supportive.
“But maybe because everyone talks to me every day about it, it still feels so relevant in some way… so it feels unfinished a little bit.”
The actress also explained that it was always a struggle for four women over 40 to lead the franchise, but said she hoped her character, Charlotte, would be happy if a third movie did happen.
Appearing on The Jonathan Ross show last week, Davis said “fan support” would be the deciding factor on whether a third Sex and the City was made, and previously producer Michael Patrick King has teased that a third instalment could happen.
Kristin Davis is in London to star in the West End adaptation of Fatal Attraction, directed by Trevor Nunn, opening tomorrow at the Theatre Royal, Haymarket.
The chance to see Carrie, Miranda, Charlotte and the irrepressible Samantha on our big screens once more? Hand me my Manolo Blahnik’s and sign me on up!
- And The Winner Is… Strictly Final Draws A Massive 12 Million Viewers - December 21, 2015
- And Our Strictly Come Dancing Finalists Are… - December 14, 2015
- Who Will Make it to the Strictly Final? - December 13, 2015