Zack Morris was the trouble maker of the 90’s. He hated school, loved girls, and was always getting himself into trouble with his schemes. Yet, the blond haired, blue eyed player stole our hearts.
We rooted for him in every one of his quests to land a girl, just because we wanted him to be happy – even though were were secretly jealous of every single one of them. Of course we realize Zack did a lot of bad things in his times at Bayside, and even his time in college. He did after all pretend Slater was dying of a tropical illness, tried to brainwash his future wife Kelly Kapowski and constantly tried to pull one over on Mr. Belding.
Yet the fact remains, Zack Morris had a heart of gold. He always owned up to things at the end of the episode, or at least learnt his lesson. Never did one of his schemes go unpunished. Zack was goodhearted and almost always a good friend. Remember that time he dressed up as a girl for Screech?
Zack Morris is our ideal boyfriend because of his heart of gold, sense of humour, his drive, his impeccable style, and of course that smile.
SEE OUR 21 REASONS WHY ZACK MORRIS IS YOUR DREAM BOYFRIEND BELOW
1) He’s ambitious
2) He’s a romantic
3) He makes the best facial expressions
4) That wink though…
5) That cell
6) He’s adorably goofy
7) Because he rocks this look. Like… really rocks it. Gives us Adam Lambert feelings.
8) That face
9) He’s easy going
10) He has drive
11) He doesn’t beat around the bush
12) He’s a musician
13) He has serious swag
14) He’s sweet
15) He’s creative
16) His hair is always perfect
17) He won’t let you be down on yourself
18) He’s a good business man
19) He loves animals
20) He’s patient and attentive
21) He’s a team player
Latest posts by Brittany Goldfield Rodrigues (see all)
- “Two Graves” Are Filled In The Series Finale Of Revenge - May 11, 2015
- Emily Makes A “Plea” This Week On Revenge - May 4, 2015
- Emily Deals With The “Aftermath” This Week On Revenge - April 27, 2015