“There’s 104 days of summer vacation/And school comes along just to end it/So the annual problem for our generation/Is finding a good way to spend it/Like maybe..”
Marathoning Phineas and Ferb from morning to night, because who says Disney Channel is just for the youngins?
The show that follows the antics of the genius step siblings is fun and witty enough to make any adult laugh out loud. The brothers provide constant entertainment as they are consistently causing trouble and finding elaborate things to do that will probably get them hurt. The boys have made their own animal translator, created a backyard aquarium, built tooth inspired amusement ride, recreated the Trojan horse, and even made their own title sequence.
They are funny, sassy, brilliant, and ALWAYS know what they are going to do that day – not to mention they NEVER get caught embarking on their larger than life projects. They are by definition, the coolest siblings ever.
We love the contrast between the loud, excited, brave and over-the-top Phineas and his British step-brother who always has one profound line in each episode. Opposites attract don’t they? They must, because there are so many reasons to love these boys. It’s obvious, there is not much these boys cannot do.
See the 12 times Phineas and Ferb proved they were the worlds coolest siblings below:
1) That time they had their own theme song
2) That time they were rock stars for a day
3) That time they were a little too PG-13 for Family Channel
4) That time they were a human ring (that defies gravity)
5) That time that they had an awesome pet (that doubled as an agent)
6) That time that pet had an awesome villain/enemy
7) That time they were synchronized
8) That time they got hit by the baby-ray
9) That time they realized their friends are actually pretty cool for sacrificing themselves for Phineas and Ferbs’ experimentation
10) That time they made noise in a library
11) That time they made a race car out of furniture
12) That time they built a super-snowman
It’s pretty much sealed. Phineas and Ferb are the coolest sibling pair ever. Let’s just call it now.
- “Two Graves” Are Filled In The Series Finale Of Revenge - May 11, 2015
- Emily Makes A “Plea” This Week On Revenge - May 4, 2015
- Emily Deals With The “Aftermath” This Week On Revenge - April 27, 2015